Property for sale in HINCHLEY WOOD from £110,000 to £130,000

£115,000

for sale.

KT12ST, Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, UK

land Property Description Freehold Investment Chancellors are pleased to offer to the market the freehold land to two currently owner occupied leasehold maisonette.

land

Chancellors - Surbiton
£130,000

1 bed detached house for sale.

KT64PL, Long Ditton, Surbiton, UK

1 bed detached house for sale in Parish Court Presenting this perfect one bedroom retirement apartment within this stunning McCarthy & Stone development. There are 41 apartments within the development arranged over 5 floors all serviced with a lift. Positioned in the heart of Surbiton and just minutes from the Surbiton high street and the renowned fast train line of Surbiton Train Station. Situated on the third floor this particular property enjoys generous room sizes throughout arranged off a central hallway. The spacious lounge benefits …

1 bed detached house for sale in Parish Court

Leaders - Kingston Sales
£129,000

2 bed house for sale.

KT64HJ, Long Ditton, Surbiton, UK

2 bed house for sale in Harts Boatyard riverhomes are delighted to bring to the market this 57 ft. x 11 ft. widebeam canal boat located on a premium residential mooring in Surbiton. Accommodation comprises a double bedroom, double bunk room, bathroom, and a good size fitted kitchen which is open-plan with the living area. The rear deck and navigation controls are covered by a canopy.Harts Boatyard is set in a truly stunning location nestled between Kingston Upon Thames and Surbiton, and opposite Hampton Court Park. There are an abun…

2 bed house for sale in Harts Boatyard

£123,125

2 bed flat for sale.

KT65PP, Long Ditton, Surbiton, UK

2 bed flat for sale in Indigo Square Plot 39 2 bedroom second floor apartment. Based on 25% of the full market price 492,500, rent on the remaining 75% share payable at 847pcm. Service charge and other charges apply. We are pleased to present to you a brand new collection of two and three bedroom apartments in walking distance to the River Thames and Surbiton Town Centre, available for shared ownership through Richmond Housing Partnership. Whether you're getting around by foot, on two wheels or four, by road or rail you can enjoy …

2 bed flat for sale in Indigo Square

Red Loft - Indigo Square
£123,125

2 bed flat for sale.

KT65PP, Long Ditton, Surbiton, UK

2 bed flat for sale in Indigo Square - shared ownership 123,125 GBP Plot 38 2 bedroom first floor apartment. Based on 25% of the full market price 492,500, rent on the remaining 75% share payable at 847pcm. Service charge and other charges apply. We are pleased to present to you a brand new collection of two and three bedroom apartments in walking distance to the River Thames and Surbiton Town Centre, available for shared ownership through Richmond Housing Partnership. Whether you're getting around by foot, on two wheels or four, by road or rail you can enjoy a…

2 bed flat for sale in Indigo Square - shared ownership 123,125 GBP

Red Loft - Indigo Square
£117,000

2 bed house for sale.

KT64HR, Long Ditton, Surbiton, UK

2 bed house for sale in Portsmouth Road Dunlins are delighted to bring to market this stunning wide beam barge measuring 57 ft. x 10 ft. The barge is currently moored at Stewart Marine being the oldest boatyard in Surrey located in a glorious position on the River Thames a mile upstream from the bridge at Kingston upon Thames and opposite

2 bed house for sale in Portsmouth Road

£129,500

1 bed flat for sale.

KT13HH, Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, UK

1 bed flat for sale in Verdant Mews Available now - 1 bedroom properties in Kingston Upon Thames - Register Interest Now Full market price - from 370,000 35% share price - from 129,500 Monthly rent - from 551.15 Estimated monthly service charge - from 54 Annual ground rent - from 250 Eligibility Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the Royal Borough of Kingston. You must be at least 18 years old. You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a m…

1 bed flat for sale in Verdant Mews

Clarion Housing - Verdant Mews
£129,500

1 bed flat for sale.

KT13HH, Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, UK

1 bed flat for sale in Verdant Mews - shared ownership 129,500 GBP Available now - 1 bedroom properties in Kingston Upon Thames - Register Interest Now Full market price - from 370,000 35% share price - from 129,500 Monthly rent - from 551.15 Estimated monthly service charge - from 54 Annual ground rent - from 250 Eligibility Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the Royal Borough of Kingston. You must be at least 18 years old. You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a m…

1 bed flat for sale in Verdant Mews - shared ownership 129,500 GBP

Clarion Housing - Verdant Mews
News loading ...